United Manganese of Kalahari Internships 2024/2025 – Apply Now!
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
United Manganese of Kalahari invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate/Internship Programme 2024/2025.
Internship Location: Northern Cape
Internship Closing Date: 21 July 2024
United Manganese of Kalahari (Pty) Ltd Is leading empowerment South African company mining Manganese. The Mine is situated in Hotarel district, Northern Cape. We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to occupy the following position:
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME – 2024
PURPOSE: The programme is aimed at unemployed qualified candidates wishing to have a career within the Mining industry. Interested candidates are offered an opportunity to gain access to the Mining industry as well as to learn more about UMK as a potential employer. Our training and development programmes enable candidates to use what they have lamed, expand their knowledge and benefit from the invaluable on-the-job experience at our mine. The Internship programme is available for the following field of study;
- Human Resources Management x1
- Office Management x1
- Commercial x1
- Occupational Health Practitioner x1
- Geology/Rock Engineering x1
- Relevant tertiary qualification, National Diploma or Degree from a recognised South African University
- Must have not participated in any other internship programmes
- Certified copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, to meet the minimum standard of fitness to work on a mine
- Be willing to be on a one-year fixed contract to obtain relevant post-graduate experience
- The internship includes practical workplace experience
How to apply
Send us your updated CV including certified copies of certificates and ID Copy to [email protected] Applicants are required to state the position that they are applying for on the e-mail subject
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...