Supreme Staff Placements Pty Ltd Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Telecommunications Sales Executive
• Minimum 1-year solid telecommunications sales experience with proven track record
• Experience in sales essential – must have done telecommunications deals and earned commission thereon
• Candidate must have knowledge of the current market offerings on the various networks
• Previous experience in sales industry (PABX, FTTB/FTTH and office automation will be advantageous)
• Must be able to engage with C-Level personnel as well as IT/Infrastructure Staff on a sales and High-Level Technical Level
• Must have grade 12 qualification
• Own vehicle essential – roadworthy and reliable throughout employment contract
• Valid driver’s license
Job Title: Telecommunications Sales Executive
Duties & Responsibilities:
• New Business acquisition
• Upgrading established client base
• Must be able to make new appointments through cold calling, online prospecting as well as prospecting by area
• Must be able to present proposals to decision makers
• Expected to meet monthly sales and activity targets as sent by the company
• Attending client appointments
• Updating daily activity for the Custrack CRM System (Reports out every Friday)
• Management of customer database allocated to the candidate
• Pursing new business leads – Online prospecting, telesales calls, cold calling, etc.
• Cross selling products into existing customer base
• Preparing deal files foe each sales transaction – ensuring all required paperwork is properly signed off by the client
• Ensuring that all deal files are dropped off at the offices and all documents are kept in client files
• Ensuring that all deal files are submitted to finance dept containing all requisite paperwork prior to commission cut off dates
• Obtaining good customer relations/networking by ensuring courtesy calls, client visits and follow-ups according to the customer grading i.e., size of the account
• Proper communication with the internal departments regarding deals – finance, service, technical, etc.
• Attending regular online training sessions on new/existing product and sales skills
R15 000 – R30 000 plus commission
How to Apply
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...