Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Technical specialist on IT Production Hardware, Barcode Printers, Scales, and price labelling Equipment. Servicing all relevant hardware on daily basis and be the IT runner in production plants.
Job Title: IT Technician
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide support and troubleshooting for end users.
- End User Training to enable operators to successfully complete their duties.
- Assist System Analyst with general system related tasks when necessary.
- Assist Infrastructure Technician with general Infrastructure related tasks.
- After hours system support to end users.
- Quick assistance with production hardware failures.
- General assistance in swapping out faulty equipment with backup hardware / fixing onsite
- General assistance and good understanding of scales, cameras, PC and price labelling equipment.
- Maintaining of IT hardware to improve lifespan of hardware and reduce maintenance costs.
- Price Equipment, Label printers, and workstations Maintenance
Desired Experience & Qualification:
2 years’ experience working on IT production hardware, barcode printers, scales, and price labelling equipment.
Basic computer knowledge
Package & Remuneration:
R11 500 pm + R750 Phone Allowance
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...