McCain Institute Global Leaders Program 2023 | How To Apply
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Applications are open for qualified candidates for McCain Institute Global Leaders Program 2023. The application process is ongoing.
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2021
The McCain Global Leaders Program supports character-driven leaders from around the world who embody Senator John McCain’s legacy of serving a cause greater than oneself. Structured as a 10-month fellowship and experiential learning experience, each cohort will include 25 diverse leaders from around the world who are working “in the arena” to advance democracy, human rights, and freedom. The program is designed to advance each Leader’s personal and professional leadership journey and impact by providing training, resources, and access to highly relevant regional and global networks with the goal of preparing today’s leaders to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
To adapt to and meet the needs of an ever-changing and complex global environment, the McCain Institute will determine a thematic focus area for each region in the world and recruit participants who work on relevant issues related to each theme. Throughout the 10-month program, the Leaders will participate in programming that is both regional and global with the goal of connecting them to a highly relevant and targeted professional peer group in their home region, as well as a broader and diverse network of global peers.
2023 Regional Themes:
- Western Hemisphere: Migration: Approaches to Root Causes, Instability and Support to Displaced Populations
- Europe and Eurasia: Defending Democracy by Preventing Disinformation and Extremism
- Africa and Mena: Providing Peace and Security through Understanding and Reconciliation
- Asia and Oceania: Sustainability and Environmentalism in Support of Stability, Security and Human Rights
- Leaders are selected through a competitive, open recruitment process.
- There will be 25 leaders per annual cohort broken into 4 regional groupings.
- Though there is no age requirement, leaders will likely be between the ages of 25 and 40.
- Leaders should possess a strong track record of serving a cause greater than oneself as well as experience working directly on the regional theme.
- The McCain Institute emphasizes diversity in the form of gender, ethnicity, persons with disabilities, political viewpoint, economic background, and education.
How to Apply
For More Information:
For inquiries and suggestions, leave a comment in the comment section below.
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...