L’Oréal Operations – Beyond Plastic Challenge 2023 | How to Apply
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Are you interested in reducing plastic consumption of a major player in the cosmetics industry via sustainable alternative solutions? Apply now for the L’Oréal Operations – Beyond Plastic Challenge 2023.
L’Oréal Operations is offering the unique opportunity for creative entrepreneurs to help nurture your innovative solutions and concepts with first-class support, resources, and most importantly, experiences that will push your business forward.
Since 15 years, L’Oréal has dedicated itself to reducing the environmental impact of its packaging. Agorize is working side by side with L’Oréal Operations to launch the Beyond Plastic Challenge. Their goal is to search for innovators who can provide plastic free biomaterial solutions that enable plastic free packaging.
- The final, hosted in November 2023, will take place at the L’Oréal Operations headquarters in Clichy (Paris area), France. The Finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their proposition in front of experts, L’Oréal Operations Executive Committee, etc.
- L’Oréal Operations will cover the travel costs for the Finalists (hotel, meals, flight) within the limit of 2 people per solution selected for a period of 2 days. The Finalists will also be invited to a dinner with members of the L’Oréal Operations management committee.
The incentives will be selected by l’Oréal Operations at its sole discretion at the end of the Challenge and from the list below:
- Invaluable Mentorship: Connect with industry experts from L’Oréal, a pioneer in beauty tech. You will get invaluable feedback and guidance to improve your solutions.
- Acceleration: Receive support from L’Oréal to develop your Proof of concept, which you can access to L’Oréal labs when applicable. You are one step closer to executing your brilliant idea.
- Know-how: Access to L’Oréal’s extensive industry knowledge about packaging, production, marketing, trend knowledge, etc. in the beauty industry.
- Masterclass: Supercharge your industry knowledge with privileged access to L’Oréal’s masterclass.
- Business Opportunities: L’Oréal Operations will accelerate your growth. Different kinds of partnerships are possible with L’Oréal Operations depending on the final stage selection.
- Open to established companies, startups, universities and technical centers or laboratories.
- They must have the ability to process plastic free biomaterials into flexible or rigid packaging that can contain cosmetic products with a minimum Technology Readiness Level of 5 by 2025.
- The selection process comes in two stages; the initial selection process will assess the initial registration proposition. From this, experts will judge the most suitable and viable solutions to take forward.
- Following a period of development of their solutions and submission of a final proposition, Finalists will be chosen to present their ideas to L’Oréal Operations experts at L’Oréal Operations’ headquarters in Clichy, France.
- A winner will be chosen from the Finalists at the event from the L’Oréal Operations panel of experts.
How to Apply
Candidates will need to register themselves and provide a written proposition for their intended solution (only no confidential information must be shared). The proposition requires you to provide various key pieces of information with regard to your organisation and your intended solution to the challenge.
Interested applicants should Click here to apply. For more information, visit L’Oréal Challenge.
Application Deadline: July 18, 2023
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...