Head of Corporate Contracting and Provider Relations at Discovery Limited
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Discovery Limited suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Head of Corporate Contracting and Provider Relations to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Maintain provider engagements aligned with business strategy
- Design and negotiate contract terms with corporate service providers
- Oversee analytical contracting models
- Ensure that all stakeholders adhere to contractual obligations and all administrative matters pertaining to contracts are completed
- Enforce adherence to SLA’s by internal stakeholders and contracted parties
- Oversee risk management pertaining to the claims experience of corporate service providers
- Consult on legal matters pertaining to contract management
- Keep abreast with relevant legislation and ensure that all stakeholders understand implications
- Lead a cross-functional team overseeing commercial, risk and administrative matters pertaining to corporate contracts.
- Work collaboratively with other Discovery divisions
- Data and model findings need to be clearly communicated to business users.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- MBA Degree or equivalent formal general management and financial training
- 7-10 years Health industry experience, including deep expertise and knowledge of managed care landscape
- 7-10 years’ experience in stakeholder relations
- 5-7 years’ experience in managing teams
Interested applicants should Click here to apply
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...