Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
How to Apply for HCI Foundation Bursaries 2023
Company: HCI Foundation
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 30 September 2023
HCI Foundation bursaries are primarily for our current bursary recipients who will be returning to university in 2023, and new applicants at Honours and Post-graduate Diploma level at the institutions listed below.
Applications are open to South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients who are continuing their undergraduate studies in 2023 at a public university or university of technology in South Africa.
- The gross family income should be less than R38 000 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2023
NB: We do not fund part-time, distance learning or students studying at TVET colleges.
- The HCI Foundation bursary is a partial bursary that covers 75% of a student’s tuition fees up to R38 000 per annum.
- We do not give allowances for living expenses, books, residence, meals or transport (except in special circumstances).
- We do not pay for repeat years of study or repeat modules.
Institutions we support:
- University of Cape Town
- University of the Western Cape
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Pretoria
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Rhodes University
- Nelson Mandela University
- University of the Free State
- North-West University
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to Apply Online
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...