Gijima IT Internships 2023 – Apply Now!
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Gijima invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months IT Internship Programme 2023/2024.
Internship Location: Klerkdorp and Rustenburg, North-West
Internship Closing Date: 04 July 2023
FIELD SERVICES ENGINEERS (INTERNSHIP)
Gijima is recruiting Field Service Engineers in Klerksdorp (1) and Rustenburg (1) for a 12-month
The criteria is as follows:-
- Candidates must have completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in IT (I.e. National Diploma
- Communications Networks, Support Services, Network Management, Computer Systems
- Engineering, System Support NQF Level 5 etc.). PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU NEED
- WIL/INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE
- MSCE Desktop Infrastructure, CompTIA A+ and/or N+ is an advantage
- Valid driver’s license will be a requirement;
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record;
- Further learning assumed is the ability to use a personal computer;
- Candidates must currently be unemployed;
- Candidates must not be participating on another learnership or internship program;
- Candidates must have effective communication in written and verbal English;
- Candidates must live in the Klerksdorp/Rustenburg area – Relocation is NOT an option;
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 as at 1 March 2021;
- Candidates must be a South African Citizen – African, Colored and Indian;
- Basic computer configuration skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a team and must be able to work under pressure
How to Apply
In order to apply candidates must complete the application form and attach all required supporting
documents as prompted by the website:-
https://www.careerinict.com/Page/Details/36 (please do not forward just this link to anyone)
- Certified ID Document
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Certified Tertiary Qualification Certificates
- Updated CV
- Only applications sent through the website will be considered.
If you have not received a response to your application by 15 July 2023 please consider your
application to be unsuccessful.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE CRITERIA MUST APPLY.
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...