Future Nurses Nursing School Past Exam Papers | Future Nurses Nursing School Past Question Papers
Thank you for reading this post, Recommended: WEBSITES? Visit HERE FOR MORE...
- Reasons You Should Download this Past Exams Papers
It will give you an idea of Examinations. Hence, it will serve as your study guide.
It will give you a clear knowledge of likely repeatable Questions at Veritas University Exams.
Will help boost your Preparation efforts?
It will expose you to the nature and type of questions you should expect, and how the questions are usually set at Veritas University Exams.
- With this, you can easily predict what to expect and how to channel your efforts Appropriately.
The Past Questions will give you an idea of the Veritas University Subject Combinations.
It will help you to take note of the past Papers which usually Repeat themselves in subsequent years
General Science Practice Questions of Other Nursing Schools in South Africa 2022/2023
1. When the chromosomes line up in mitosis this is known as which phase?
2. Which cellular organelle contains enzymes that are considered digestive?
3. Organs repair themselves through a process of?
4. Which of the following is considered a model for enzyme action?
Lock and Key model
Enzyme interaction model
5. Which of the following statements about enzymes is not true?
Enzymes are catalysts.
Almost all enzymes are proteins.
Enzymes operate most efficiently at optimum pH.
Enzymes are destroyed during chemical reactions.
6. Which of the following statements about prostaglandins is not true?
Prostaglandins promote inflammation.
Prostaglandins can only constrict blood vessels.
Prostaglandins are made in the renal medulla.
Prostaglandins can lead to pain and fever.
7. Cholesterol that is known as (LDL) stands for:
8. Hardening of the arteries is known as:
9. The top number on a blood pressure reading indicates:
10. Litmus paper that is blue will turn/stay _____ in the presence of a strong base.
11. Breathing properly requires the presence of what compound that affects surface tension of alveoli in the lungs?
12. Which of the following is not considered a function of the kidneys?
13. The functional unit of the kidney is known as?
14. Which of the following formulas indicate the ideal gas law?
PV= knT or PV=RnT
PV = k
15. Which of the following is not considered a characteristic or property of a gas?
16. Which of the following is described in the definition: An object immersed in a fluid is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object?
17. Liquids that evaporate quickly are known as _____ liquids.
18. High-frequency sound waves are known as:
19. The first American to win a Nobel Prize was ______ for measuring the speed of light.
20. What anatomical structure connects the stomach and the mouth?
Here is the Answer
1. C 2. B 3. B 4. A 5. D 6. B 7. A 8. A 9. D 10. C 11. C 12. C 13. D 14. A 15. D 16. A 17. B 18. B 19. B 20. D
ALGEBRA PRACTICE TEST 1
1. If Lynn can type a page in p minutes, what piece of
the page can she do in 5 minutes?
p – 5
p + 5
1- p + 5
2. If Sally can paint a house in 4 hours, and John can
paint the same house in 6 hours, how long will it take for both of them to paint the house together?
2 hours and 24 minutes
3 hours and 12 minutes
3 hours and 44 minutes
4 hours and 10 minutes
4 hours and 33 minutes
3. Employees of a discount appliance store receive an additional 20% off of the lowest price on an item. If an employee purchases a dishwasher during a 15% off sale, how much will he pay if the dishwasher originally cost $450?
4. The sales price of a car is $12,590, which is 20% off
the original price. What is the original price?
5. Solve the following equation for A: 2A/3 = 8 + 4A
Future Nurses Nursing School Contact and Website
For more information on how to get Past Question papers at Future Nurses Nursing School, you can visit the school website below:
- Future Nurses Nursing School Official Website >> http://futurenursesnursingschool.co.za
For more inquiries, leave a comment at the comment section below:
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...