Food Environment Research Group Postdoctoral Fellow 2023 | How To Apply
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Applications are open for qualified candidates for Food Environment Research Group Postdoctoral Fellow 2023. The application process is ongoing.
Application Deadline: January 10th 2023
The Food Environment Research group (a collective from Department of Dietetics and Nutrition, School of Public Health, and the DSI/NRF Center of Excellence in Food Security) at the University of the Western Cape under the leadership of Prof Rina Swart is seeking Post-doctoral Research Fellows to work on several studies related to the food environment in South Africa.
Eligible applicants are required to have:
- Completed a Ph.D. in the last five years. For applicants who did not obtain their qualification in South Africa, a valid SAQA certificate should be in hand at the time of application.
- The field of study should be in Public Health, Nutrition, Health Economics, Medical Sciences, or related fields (see more detail for specific studies below)
- Have a strong academic record with evidence of research experience and peer-reviewed publications.
- Be physically present in South Africa, due to the nature of the research projects.
- Have not hold a previous post-doc appointment
How to Apply
For More Information:
For inquiries and suggestions, leave a comment in the comment section below.
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...