Engineering Learnership Opportunity At MINOPEX
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Minopex is searching for fresh talent to join our organization. The Engineering Learnership will be for the Elandsfontein Site in the Western Cape.
Learners will be required to successfully complete a structured learnership training programme and must be prepared and willing to train and work in the training centre, metallurgical plants etc. and the Learners will be subjected to work under close / direct supervision of Qualified Artisans.
Minimum Grade 12 with Maths & Science or N2-N6 or NCV Level 4 with relevant trade subjects:
- FITTING (including Machining): N2 Fitting Trade Theory, Engineering Drawing, Maths & Engineering Science.
- PLATER WELDER: N2 Plater Theory, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings, Maths & Engineering Science.
- RIGGER ROPESMAN: N2 Rigging Trade Theory, Engineering drawing, Maths, Engineering Science.
- INSTRUMENT MECHANICIAN: N2 Instrument Trade Theory, Industrial Electronics Maths & Engineering Science.
- ELECTRICAL: N2 Electrical Trade Theory, Industrial Electronics, Maths & Engineering Science.
- MILLWRIGHT: N2 Maths & Engineering Science plus:
- N2 Fitter Trade Theory & Engineering Drawing;
- N2 Electrical Trade Theory Science & Industrial Electronics
- INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN: TVET N6 / National Diploma: E Light Current / Instrumentation / Mechatronic / Electrical & Electronic
How to Apply
The purpose of this position is to enable Learners to be trained and developed to become qualified Engineering Artisans.
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...