Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Scheme 2023 | How To Apply
Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Applications are open for qualified candidates for Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Scheme 2023. The application process is ongoing.
Application Deadline: January 7th, 2023
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Dufil Prima is currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Scheme.
- BSc and BTech First-class degrees in the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in logistics, engineering, and production.
- 21 to 30 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of our company.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good sight and be physically fit.
How to Apply
For More Information:
For inquiries and suggestions, leave a comment in the comment section below.
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...