Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Applications are invited for the Democratic Alliance (DA) Young Leaders Programme 2023. The DA’s Young Leaders Programme (YLP) is a political leadership learning and development programme for South Africans who align themselves with the DA’s values of Freedom, Fairness, Opportunity and Diversity.
Participants of the programme are highly motivated individuals, interested in pursuing a career in politics or the public service, with the aim of creating One Nation with One Future.
Over the course of one year, participants of the programme will be given the chance to broaden their political knowledge, critical thinking and communication skills. Participants will also get to know themselves, and their personal leadership style and development needs a lot better during dedicated sessions on leadership and personal development. In addition, Young Leaders will be required to conceptualise and undertake a leadership project, giving them a unique opportunity to expand their influence, self-awareness and emotional maturity, so that they can become dynamic, resilient leaders who are able to tackle politics on the national stage.
- All costs directly related to the YLP are covered by the DA.
- Open to all young South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35, with a track-record of leadership excellence.
- These applicants must share the DA’s vision and must have proven themselves to be passionate leaders set on making a difference in South Africa.
- Participants must either be living in South Africa or if they are temporarily abroad, be returning to South Africa in time for the start of the programme. The Young Leaders Programme does not cover international travelling costs.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the Young Leaders Programme, the following needs to be submitted:
- The online application form was completed in full, including, the 2 short essay questions;
- A video recording of maximum 60 seconds, to be uploaded via the application form;
- One reference letter to be uploaded via the application form.
Deadline: August 31, 2023
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...