Don’t forget to Read: How To Make Money Online as a Students
Applications are open for the Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2023-2024. The Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship is aimed at mid-career professionals with demonstrable leadership potential in the field of cyber security or cyber policy in India.
This ten-week fellowship provides fellows with an understanding of policy and legislative approaches in cyber security and its implications for national security, commercial opportunity, crime prevention, and the right to privacy.
The fellowship will focus on:
- Cyber threats, including: the threat landscape, threat and risk assessment, the implications for national security, and the relevance of internet governance structures; and the protection of critical national infrastructure.
- The economics of online business, cyber-security consumer awareness and consumer protection, technology adoption challenges, the relevance of open source, and effective technology adoption by consumers.
- Cyber-crime and internet law, including the economic impact of cyber-crime, domestic and international approaches to countering cyber-crime, internet law, law enforcement concerns, privacy concerns, the use and abuse of social media, and accountability in cyberspace.
- Relevant issues and challenges particular to the UK and India.
- Full programme fees.
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship.
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK.
To be eligible for a Chevening Cyber Security Fellowship, you must:
- Be a citizen of India and currently live in the country.
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship.
- Not hold British or dual-British citizenship.
- Have at least seven years’ relevant work experience prior to applying.
- Have a postgraduate level qualification and an excellent academic background in science, engineering, or technology, or equivalent professional training, or experience in a relevant area at the time of application.
- Have significant relevant work experience in cyber security or cyber policy issues. Relevant experience could come from policy organisations, academia, corporate law, law enforcement, or journalism.
- Have an excellent academic background in science, engineering or technology, or considerable experience of working in such fields and good working knowledge of English to be assessed in the application form and if you are invited to interview.
- Have a demonstrable record of leadership and/or innovation.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations of the fellowship.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023
Recommended: WEBSITES? ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE...